Saturday 4 July 2015

Army of the Damned: COMPLETE!

It's finished!

Army of the Damned is a free D&D 5e adventure set in Magic: the Gathering's world "Innistrad." It takes level 1 adventurers all the way to level 5. All the maps are drawn by Sean Ellison.


Innistrad's civilized populace are all human. If you choose to stick with the lore and only allow human adventurers, you're in luck! Sean Ellison also created new variant humans specifically for Innistrad, offering the variety of different racial mechanics while also providing a guide to players about the different character backgrounds.


One last thing! I created this NPC that the adventurers might find at the end of Chapter 5 as a possible hook to continue the story, but you can insert him anywhere. I think he's pretty cool!

Sir Delandel, the Undead Paladin


That's about it! If there are any other updates, they'll be posted on this blog.

If you find any errors, or have any tips on how I can improve, please let me know and I'll do my best to update the file with changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment